Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Skinny Jeans

Dear Maker of Skinny Jeans,

I find your product incredibly misleading. Imagine my excitement when I went to the department store and saw "skinny jeans" advertised in the front window. Could it be? Jeans that make you skinny?! I quickly grabbed some and headed to the nearest dressing room. I was full of anticipation until I saw them on me. I looked like a muffin on a stick. And that's not the look I was going for. Trust me.

Maybe you should consider calling them, "Skinny jeans for skinny people only" jeans. Or "Beware Fat Girls Jeans". It would save us "curvy" girls some major embarassment in the dressing room when we can't peel them off and have to get the assistance of our husbands.

I can guarantee you that if you did make "skinny" jeans that helped us from the chub club appear "skinny", you would sell more than you ever imagined. If you ever decide to go forward with this type of product feel free to use me for your poster girl. My agents are waiting.

Love,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment