Friday, January 8, 2010

5 Layer Burrito

Dear Taco Bell,

I'd like to inform you that your 5 layer burrito completely destroyed my New Years Resolution in the 3.7 minutes that it took me to inhale it. I was doing so good until your hugmongous sign with a gigantic burrito next to an enormous 89 cents caught my eye. Your sign promised it was good. And it was. That was where it all started. I'm still recovering.

I've been clean 24 hours now. I had a mandarin orange for breakfast. However, I am now having trouble focusing due to the images of 5 layer burritos dancing in my head. You should seriously inform the public of this drug that you have advertised all over your restaurants and my television.

Since your company and its' food is obviously not doing anything to support my New Years Resolution, I am forced to never set foot into another Taco Bell again. I regretfully inform you that you have just lost a very loyal customer.

Love,
Brittany


PS. Is there any way to have the 5 layer burritos shipped to my house? In a plain, unmarked box? Just so my husband doesn't know.

2 comments:

  1. L0L! Britt, you are too funny! Thanks for a good laugh! Much needed for me right now! =) I miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Brittany, wow, this blog is so dang funny, I've been laughing SO HARD. I'm going to miss you! Thank goodness we have blogs and facebook to stay alive.

    ReplyDelete