Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mirror Mirror On The Wall...

Dear Brittany,

I saw you sigh when you looked at me last night. I know for a fact you've cringed at me several times in the past week. Is this really fair? What did I ever do to you?

Just try to do me a favor, try not to suck in everytime you look at me. It hurts my feelings as if you don't accept me for who I am. Just remember, it's you who has to get off your butt and make me look good. I'm not the one eating 5 layer burritos. (Yes, I heard.) Maybe try picking up a celery stick? An apple?

Love,
Your reflection in the mirror

PS. That dance thing you do when you get out of the shower??! Yeah.... I saw that. So much more attractive when you were... "less rounded." Maybe you should put that off for a while. I don't want something to poke you in the eye. Too many things flapping all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment