Friday, January 8, 2010

Flat stomach.... it's been a while.

Dear Flat Stomach,

I know you're in there... somewhere. This winter coat you seem to have covered yourself in is getting a little ridiculous. I know, I know... during winter months it's always nice to have the extra warmth, but the summer too? Come on.

I'd really appreciate it also, if you'd rid yourself of this hideous fashion you call "stretch marks". Whoever told you they were a good look for you lied.

Please try to understand where I'm coming from. I love you, I really do. I just wish there wasn't so much of you to love.

Love,
Brittany


PS Since you're in the area.. could you possibly send a message to my butt that it doesn't need to follow in the same fashion as you? Bigger is not better. And I guess it wouldn't hurt to forward that to my thighs either. Thank you.

1 comment: