Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hollywood

Dear Hollywood,

I am spitting mad at you. For the last 24 years you have done everything in your power to make me feel inadequate. Your commercials have told me my eye lashes aren't luscious enough, my legs aren't long enough and my torso isn't small enough. For 24 years I have believed you.

Today however I quit believing you. Quit cold turkey. My 3 year old put her hands on my face and told me I was the most beautiful mommy in the world. Can you compete with that?

I then promptly went to my room, put on my control top pantyhose, applied my thickening mascara, and wrestled my breasts into a push up bra. Why am I such a slave to you?!

Love,
Brittany

PS. Sorry about the smudge in the corner. I dripped some jelly donut while I was writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment