Friday, January 15, 2010

Bra Makers

Dear Bra Makers,

There is something seriously wrong with the world when my breasts and I have 2 options. Black or white. And black only if it's my lucky day.

The bra section is full of "cutsie" bras filled with personality. What if my breasts and I want lace? How about polka dots? What if they just want to feel sexy in some super hot pink? I'm sorry... but when's the last time your breasts felt sexy in a plain white, Grandma style bra? It's not happening.

Also, I'm not sure who's bright idea it was to make large size bras without any underwire or support, but it was obviously not a big breasted person. Why would you even wear a bra if they're just going to graze your knees while you walk anyways? I don't want things bouncing around.. hence the bra. So why would you make one that offers no support at all? You try chasing your toddlers around with 30 pound balls of jello bouncing around in your face. Not an easy task my friend. I've suffered many a black eye.

Big breasts want to feel pretty too. Please pay them some attention. And no, I don't mean stare at them more. I simply mean try making a bra with personality for sizes larger than a C. :)

Love,
Brittany

PS. Please hurry. My husband is totally not digging the sequins and and pom pom balls I've glued onto my bras in an attempt to "decorate them".

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!!! I love this one! It's super funny!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'm a new reader but totally know how you feel on this one!! Your blog totally cracks me up! Thanks for the great laughs! :)

    ReplyDelete