Thursday, February 4, 2010

Breath-wich

Dear New Years Resolution Committee,

I am getting desperately hungry. We are on day 35 of my New Years Diet and I think I'm beginning to hallucinate. Today my daughter Kambrie had a red mark on her arm and I licked it thinking it was some left over gelato. Turns out it was just Magic Marker. My mistake.

Also, my mother is not speaking to me because I smelled her breath today after she ate a 5 Layer Burrito. I say it's her fault for bringing those tortilla rolled drops of heaven around me. I have to admit it was good too. All the flavor and none of the calories. She drew the line at burping in my face.

Do you have any suggestions to help me over come my starvation? I'm pretty sure I can see my ribs. Well, underneath the layer of fat. But they're there... trust me.

Love,
Brittany

PS. Sorry this is so short, I have to go. I see a small cluster of things in the corner that look like they could possibly be a dropped cookie or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment