Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bandwagon

Dear Zumba Class,

Seems like everyone is doing zumba class these days. My friends, my neighbors, the lady at the post office, my hair dressers sisters' aunts' cousin. Pretty sure even my accountants' dog is enrolled in zumba for doggies. Me being the natural born follower that I am wanted to jump on the bandwagon real bad. Really, really bad.

But I am too fat to jump that high. So I missed and landed on my butt. Who knew it was possible to fall off the bandwagon before you even got on it? Well, now you know. It is. I proved it.

Love,
Brittany

PS. What are the odds of getting a "lift" to the bandwagon? I like being lifted so much better than jumping.

2 comments:

  1. Well get back on that bandwagon and throw me on there too!!! we are soooooo doin ZUMBA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll come too! I hear they're starting to do them at that new dance studio on main street in March, the one that does the hip hop and pilates (alottapilates.blogspot.com) :)

    ReplyDelete