Sunday, May 2, 2010

The NEW situps

Dear Friends,

I am a genius. And you're about to discover why....


Please do not think I am weird at our next Ladies Night Out. Yes, I will be laying on the floor during all of our hilariously funny conversations. Why you ask??... well it's just simple logic.

Whenever we engage in our "tee hee hee" talks I laugh so hard I rock back and forth, frontwards and backwards. By the end of the night my stomach is actually sore. I, being the multi tasker that I am.. have decided that if I'm laying on the floor while laughing, I can rock myself right into a sit up.

It's funny AND it's exercise. The only thing that would make it better is if there was a long straw with a milk shake on the other end waiting for me at the end of each sit up.


Lay on the floor and laugh people. It's good for your health.

Love,
Brittany


PS. Please do not let this amazing new exercise get out. I'm pretty sure I created Zumba in my bathroom when I was trying to get my jeans on. Somehow it got out... and now look at all the money I've missed out on. I'm keeping this one to myself. The skinny girls can keep doing their un-fun sit ups.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know where to begin to explain how amazingly funny this one is!!!!! OH MAN BRITT!!! I am DYING over here!!! I think this one will be hard to top!! And I totally think "fun-ups" are the next big think... and I the milk shake, A MUST!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and apparently in my laughing state, I am unable to spell correctly... the "think" was suppose to be "thing" and the I before "milk shake" wasn't suppose to be there but maybe I subconsciously put it there because "I" want one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one! Next LNO I will be on the floor with you since I'm the one who laughs the whole time!

    ReplyDelete